Judge AM Sam Roberts
Booked time slots for schooling Clear round Saturday 22nd October please book first times every 40 min 9- 4pm @ £10 per pony
Monday 24th October 2016
All class will be judged inside,( if weather is very good will be out side arena )and will run to time and not start before time stated. Entry £12 per class – Late entries £15 if room.
Entries close 21st October 2016
Late entries accepted on line until Sunday night but please check if room first.
This is a FUN event and no smart jackets required, but just correct hats boots and body protectors a must, fancy dress and will be judged on style and costumes and not confirmation.
9.30 am Class 1 Hobby Horse and Rider 7 years and under entry £3 paid on the day. To be judged on correct way of going just like a ridden WH class and rosettes and marks accordingly.
10.00 am start Class 2 Lead Rein – poles on the ground with pole pods. Ponies not exceeding 122cm and under Rider 9yrs and under
10am Class 3 Lead Rein / assisted – small cross poles Ponies not exceeding 122cm rider over 4yrs and 9yrs and under .
10.30 am Class 4 First Year First Ridden Ponies 12.2 hands and under rider 10 years of age.
11.00 am Class 5 First Ridden 12.2 hands Rider 12 yrs and under.
Mini Championship for classes 1 – 5 for second and first placed
Judge Lizzie Brant
1pm Class 6 Novice under 138 novice ridden – not to have be placed 1st or 2nd
2pm Class 7 Open small under 138 Rider 14 years and under
2.30 pm Class 8 Ponies 4 yrs old and over, not exceeding 148cms. Rider 16 yrs and under. Jumps approx. 65cms
3pm Class 9 Pairs Open to any combination under 148cms Rider any age
3.30pm Class 10 Open Ponies 4 yrs old and over Rider any age
First and Second go forward for the Championship
Height of jumps will be the height recommended in the NPS rule book for each class.
- i) Marking: WHP
Style whilst jumping 20
Fancy Dress 20
Individual show and manners 10
Jump knock down 10 faults
First refusal 15 faults
Second refusal 20 faults
Third refusal Elimination
Fall of pony or rider Disqualification
1.Entries £12.00 per class. Numbers are limited. Late entries £15.00 extra per class if room.
Entries close the Friday before the event 9pm or if class is full
- It shall be deemed a condition of entry that the organizers, the Landowner, and his agents shall not be held responsible for any loss, injury, or damage to competitors, onlookers, their property, servants, or horses and ponies, howsoever caused at East Soley E. C. 2000.
- In all cases the judges decision is final.
- Galloping is forbidden on the premises.
- SORRY – NO DOGS ALLOWED.
- No refund of entry fees will be made.
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel the show, alter classes, judges, times or any of the published information, In the event of cancellation, entry fees will be refunded less £3.00 to cover administration costs.
- Ridden horses and ponies must be 4 years old and over.
- Riders must be 4 years old and over, apart from class 1
- Entries may be limited. Classes may be split or closed according to entries.
11.Any mounted persons must wear a correctly secured BS4472 or 6473 or PAS015 skull caps/ riding hats are recommended to be worn at all times when mounted. along with back protectors.
- In all classes whips must not exceed 30 inches.
13.HORSES AND PONIES ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BE LUNGED AT ANY TIME.
14.NO FEEDING OF HAY OUTSIDE THE BOXES – THANK YOU